November 18th, 1946
November 18th, 2021
The Winston-Salem Shrine Club is located on Hampton Road in Clemmons, NC and in Forsyth County.
On November 18, 1946, the Winston Salem Shrine Club was formed.
The Club is authorized by a charter granted by Illustrious Sir W.H. Palmer, Potentate of Oasis Temple on January 14, 1947.
The purpose of the Club shall be to organize members into voluntary incorporated association for the promotion of fellowship among it's members and to bring together nobles in a united effort to further the causes and interests of the Club.
The Winston-Salem Shrine sits on a 9.44 acre lot. Starting out as a Shelter later, then being enclosed by glass. Club was again updated by bricks and a Smaller area with a bar and restrooms on the left side of the club and also a full kitchen was added on at the bottom end of the club. The club holds a capacity of 260 occupants.
The club holds many events through out the year to support bothThe Club and The Shriners Hospital. Our main event that has been held annually for 45+ years, is the Shrimp & Oyster Feast. 675lbs of shrimp and 75 bushels of oysters with almost 500 served.
The Winston-Salem Shrine Club is home to the Oasis Deser Rangers unit.